Wholesale Cake toppers
Items 1-16 of 183
- Cake topper boy with rosary 16cmY670.3
- Cake topper girl with bike 13,5cmY912.2
- Cake topper girl with dove 16cmY670.2
- Cake topper boy with bike 13,5cmY912.3
- Cake topper Pop&Fun kissing 21cmY971
- Tin cake topper white dress girl 16cmM313.2
- Cake topper communion white uniform 17cmY968
- Cake topper Pop&Fun Golden anniversary 16x16,5cmY500
- Cake topper-moneybox Pita standing 15cm SWEET PRICEY743.2
- Cake topper Communion boy and Bible 17cmY673
- Cake topper Pop&Fun handcuffs 21cmY835
- Resin cake topper communion girl with rosary, 16.5cmY858
- Cake topper Pop & Fun groom with beard, 21cmY202
- Cake topper wooden initials 15cm. aprox.W175
- Pop&Fun cake topper barefoot bride&groom on the beach, 21 cmY416
- Pop & Fun cake topper bride with closed eyes, 21cm.Y404
The cake has become one of the most representative and important elements of any celebration, we could not imagine preparing a party without a cake for the attendees to enjoy.
And accompanying the cake must be, without a doubt, the figure or doll that represents the event.
That is why at Mopec, as wholesalers and manufacters of favors and gifts for events, we have not only thought of the figure for wedding cakes, but we also have a wide range of figures or dolls for children's communion, figures for birthday cakes, anniversaries, graduations and personalised wooden cake toppers.
Why and what is the purpose of the cake topper?
The origin of this beautiful and original tradition is not well known, but it is believed to have started in Italy, when a baker's daughter asked her father to make a cake topper for her wedding cake to represent her and her partner's love.
What we do know for sure is that every celebration cake has a figure on top as a decoration.
In addition, over the years, more and more people are looking for a personalised cake topper, or a cake topper to give to a guest.
We also have personalised cake toppers, anniversary figures, figures with numbers... all the cake toppers your customers need to decorate their cakes, whatever the event.